Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

The last NFL season New York Giants running back

Envoyé par Skyzhay 
The last NFL season New York Giants running back
samedi 22 janvier 2022 08:03:13
After some 30 odd years, some people still Mut 22 coins boast about that shoe and collect the shoe. A couple of weeks ago I had a friend who I am, Anthony Anderson, the comedian, he texts me: 'Hey, Bo! I'm putting on a show about all my sneakers. I'm unable find any Air-Trainers from you. I'd like to have a pair from your collection!' It just so happened I had a pair sitting in my office. I thought, 'Hey, well, I got a pair of these here. You can send these to you. It's these moments that where I sit back and go, 'Wow.'

The last NFL season New York Giants running back and Nike sportsman Saquon Barkley received his own version of the Air Trainer 3. What was it like to see him pay homage to you with the sneakers?

I gifted him with these shoes. It was as if I said"Grasshopper! It's your right now to carry the torch. It's your responsibility to do it in a professional manner.' I know that Saquon will perform a superb job of that. Saquon is a wonderful kid. He reminds me of a large amount of me. Runs with power and has his head in the right direction. This is what impresses me most. It's not the stats. I like the way the man carries himself.

Always will be one Bo Jackson. If you take a moment to think about those mut coins madden 22 running backs who've followed you, which ones recall you the most?

Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter