Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

Absolutely easy to use quantum board!

Envoyé par vapormma 
mardi 8 juin 2021 08:05:44

Hello everyone, today I will introduce you to several cheapest quantum boards. If you are still worried about not finding a suitable quantum boards canada , I hope my recommendation can help you!

1.Samsung 301B/301H Quantum Board

Reliable passive cooled design (no cooling fans required)
Dimmable high-efficiency Meanwell driver
High-quality original diodes from famous brands
Prolonged and thickened heatsink
Full-spectrum mixing the most vital extra wavelength 660nm 730nm 395nm for both veg and flower
Adding high-quality driver box makes it safer
Separate IR, UV switches designed for all growth stages
quantum board samsung 301b

2. Hydroponic Quantum Board With Samsung 281 Chips

ECO Farm is always dedicated to one passion and that is growing.
Adopted innovative fanless design, New Generation Led Grow Lights provide a silent grow room for you.
Low power consumption+high energy efficiency, makes you get more yields than other brand-led grow lights.

3. ECO Farm High Power 150W Quantum Board

With SMD chips LED technology provide the highest PAR/LUMEN output, designed to replace a single-ended HPS light.

Low power consumption+high energy efficiency, makes you get more yields than other brand-led grow lights. Eco Farm quantum board makes you get 30% higher yield to compare with old led lights, max 2.2g yield per wattage. Over 90% light energy can be absorbed by plants, higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple grow light.

Adopted innovative fanless design, New Generation Led Grow Lights provide a silent grow room for you.

No noise, Appropriate Temperature.

You can click on the official website to see the 23% discount: ECO Farm led

Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter