Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

NBA Face Masks Online Sale - Orlando Magic Face Masks Face Masks

Envoyé par BessLineberger 
NBA Face Masks Online Sale - Orlando Magic Face Masks Face Masks
mardi 15 décembre 2020 08:27:55
"We have conversations," Curry said Monday during a video conference with reporters. "Everything's on the table right now. Everything I've talked about about being a Warrior and what the future holds. Obviously [I'm] fully committed on what that is. And understanding I've got to do what's right for me and the team and having those conversations. I feel blessed to be in that position where I can say that and truly believe that, so it's a matter of just letting things play out the way they should and that's kind of where we're at right now."

The NBA has gone to great lengths to make this season's setup as safe as possible. Last week, it released a 154-page health and safety guide for the season. The document includes instructions for frequent testing; how to safely distance and eat on planes; where players can eat on the road and who can accompany them; how teams should be isolated from other guests and housekeeping staff at hotels; and many, many more such protections.Orlando Magic Face Masks Face Masks

Coach Steve Kerr didn't specify why the two were absent but did say they were the only two players not to take the court. Kerr noted that he couldn't elaborate on what Green and Wiseman are able to do at the moment.Philadelphia 76ers Face Masks

Floyd’s death sparked protests worldwide. It also brought more attention to the tragedy of Taylor, a 26-year-old Black woman shot to death by police in her home on March 13 during a raid turned wrong.Charlotte Hornets Face Masks

What would it take for the NBA to suspend the season?
It remains unclear. In the health and safety protocol, this is what the league said with regard to the potential for suspending the season: "The occurrence of independent cases or a small or otherwise expected number of COVID-19 cases will not require a decision to suspend or cancel the 2020-21 season."

"They can play at least the roles that Dwight and JaVale did from a minutes standpoint, maybe more," Vogel said of Gasol and Harrell. "That's something that will play out over the course of the season.

If the player is asymptomatic, he must sit out for 10 days from when first testing positive, then pass a cardiac screen and, finally, work out alone at the team facility for two more days before being allowed to return to full team activities -- assuming there are no issues.San Antonio Spurs Face Masks

Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter